“Being frugal doesn’t mean slashing your spending or depriving yourself of things that you enjoy. It means knowing the value of a dollar and making every effort to spend it wisely.”
― Frank Sonnenberg,
Have you ever wondered why you should start a frugal lifestyle? Look no further…or do, actually…because you can never stop learning about different ways to live frugally.
Here are my top 10 reasons to start a frugal lifestyle.
- It will save you money.
- You will be able to buy what you need.
- It will simplify your life.
- You will buy less STUFF.
- You can HAVE less stuff.
- You will have more time to spend with the people who matter to you.
- You will begin to question your spending and make a budget.
- You can eat healthier.
- You will improve your planning and management skills.
- You will have Moore Thyme to do what you enjoy.
Why do YOU want to start a frugal lifestyle?
What tips do you have to share?
Let me know in the comments below!